Skip to main content

How We Met....

I guess technically Bryan and I met... almost 4 years ago on December 2nd or 3rd, I believe...

The only reason I remember is because it was actually the date of a concert we were both attending, just not together =) I was actually friends with his older brother first and the first time I met Bryan, lets just say, I wasn't the biggest fan.

We were both on the "floor" and it can get pretty rough down there, I am not the tallest person... So I usually get knocked around a lot. I am actually pretty used to it and really didn't need anyone to look out for me. But he seemed to think he did, which bothered me even more. I didn't need anyone to take care of me especially my friends weird little brother. I had, had enough of this guy. Especially because I heard he liked  someone else. He seemed nice enough, but it just wasn't for me.

This would have happened in 2008, so from then on, I knew who he was but we never talked or anything. It was definitely an acquaintance relationship. In 2009 I found out that my High School was shutting down, which meant only one thing. I had to go to another bigger high school....and who just so happens to go there? Bryan. =)

To completely honest, I had forgotten about Bryan all together. I was sooo nervous to go to such a big high school.... not necessarily big but when you go from having 6 people in your grade to have 200 that is big enough for me. When I first started school there I only had the few friends that switched schools with me.

I started a new class, which was Drama. I actually finally found somewhere I really enjoyed. I found so many different people and some of them are my very best friends today. And of course, it just so happened that Bryan was in my Drama 20 class. We slowly got closer and closer, we became pretty good friends actually. This would have been 2009 when we were in class together. I became friends with everyone in my class and it was definitely the most fun, I have ever had.

It wasn't until 2010 when I started to really like him. It went from like to love, and it was really scary for me. He didn't have the best track record with girls to be completely honest and I was very scared of getting my heart broken. We started dating March 9th 2010, and I am not going to say it has been easy. We have been through a lot together and had many ups and downs. But, I have grown and changed as a person and so has he. We are better when we are together and I wouldn't change any of it. I cannot wait to get married to my best friend and the love of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Very Own Eulogy and Obituary.

This may be a morbid one! I had to write my own eulogy and obituary for a class! Enjoy! Obituary: Shelby Robyn Collett, 23, of Calgary, Alberta passed away on November 12, 2015 after fighting a very long and hard battle. She was born on January 25, 1992 in Drumheller, Alberta, she was the only daughter of Ralph Collett and Yvonne Comstock. She graduated from Strathmore High School in 2010 and was in the middle of completing her teaching degree at Mount Royal University. Shelby is survived by her parents, her grandparents, George and Jewel Comstock, her sister Paige Severtson (Brad), her brother Casey Collett (Pam) and her nieces and nephews, Dayne, Kali, Carson, Grady and Lila. Along with numerous special aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.  A celebration of Shelby's life will be held in Hussar, Alberta on November 17, 2015 and Shelby made a request that bright colours are to be worn as well as that in lieu of flowers please make donations to a charity of your choice.

My Biggest Fears.

So, I was having a tough time coming up with ideas for my blog and my sister sent me a few ideas that I could use and one of them was phobias, so that made me think about everything and it made me realize that I have a few fears in my life that really really scare me. Also, I am gonna try and get pictures for this blog as well.... but it will freak me out so I hope you realize what I am going through lol.  I will start with the least and end with the biggest fear! Here we go! =) 3. Clowns. OMG. Please do not laugh because I am not kidding. I am petrified of clowns. I have no idea why but they scare the shit of out me. I have this fear that I am going to be locked in a carnival or something and the only things around are clowns. I remember one year we went to Screamfest and there was a clown walking around and I looked at it and thought to myself... he is gonna come up to me I know it. Well what do you know, as we are waiting in line he comes up behind me and whispers in my ear. To

My Top 5 Actresses!

So, I was thinking the other day about blog posts I could make, and I figured, why not give you my top 5 favourite movies, songs, actors and actresses! So, to start it off.... my top 5....Actresses~ 1. Scarlett Johanssen - I have always loved her, even when I saw her for the first time in Eight Legged Freaks, one of my favourite movies she has been in was Scoop, and of course Iron Man. I did like her in the Avengers, however I felt that she wasn't necessarily the best "Russian" they could have gotten. She did do well as Black Widow though. When her and Ryan Renoylds got married, I was so happy, they seemed like they perfect couple and I really liked them both as actors. She has such a classic look about her, it is wonderful. I feel like the thing with her, is you either LOVE her or you really HATE her! I think she is very unique and a wonderful person for young girls to look up to. 2. Amy Adams- How could you not love this red headed beauty! She is fabulous an