Skip to main content

MOVIES!!!

So, this is actually incredibly hard for me... Because I love, love, love movies. Picking 5, is NOT easy!!! One thing I can say though is that I love a lot of different kind of movies! I like everything from Tinker Bell to 300 to The Notebook to the Saw movies. So, I told you that I was going to do my top 5 favourite movies, and I honestly cannot narrow it down, so I am going to do my top 10 for this part only =) I feel like a movie can totally change my mood for the day, it can brighten me up or bring me down. So, here are my top 10 favourite movies, in NO particular order, cause there is no way I could do that lol! =)

1. Man in the Iron Mask- Now, this movie I feel like no one has ever seen. I'm not sure why, perhaps it wasn't as popular when it came out but then again I was 6 years old when it did come out. I love it! I like the humour and the seriousness all at once. My dad told me about this movie not to long ago and I had to search  and search to find it. I like the idea of it for sure. It is hard to go into "detail" on why I love it without giving away to much. However, it is basically about King Louis XIV who has a secret twin brother whose been masked his entire life, they try and switch the king for his brother. It is a great movie. =)



2. A Walk to Remember- How can you not love this amazing story. I first watched the movie which came out when I was 10, I don't think I watched it until I was older but it is such a good movie. Originally it was a book by Nicholas Sparks, which obviously tells you right away it is pretty sappy. For someone who loves, love stories like I do, this one is great. It is about the popular boy and the nerdy Christian girl who end up falling in love. Anyways, I can't say to much because a lot does happen in the movie and if you have seen it or read the book you know exactly what I mean. I would recommend it to any people who love these kind of movies but haven't seen it yet!!!

3.Dragonfly- This is such a cool movie!! It is basically about a grieving doctor who is being contacted by his wife through his patients near death experiences. It is a really cool supernatural  suspenseful movie!! It is different and has a twist ending which is always fun! Plus it has Kevin Costner, so you know that there will be at least one good actor. If you like suspenseful movies, I think you should definitely watch this movie!!





4. The Italian Job-  This is where my love of the Mini Cooper first began... I LOVE MINI COOPERS!! I also love Mark Walberg and Charlize Theron. This is basically about a group of thieves that want to pull off the ultimate heist of all time in Italy. They try and basically steal gold, and go against their former ally. It is tough to do these movie reviews without giving anything away! Long story short, it is a good action filled movie, obviously I would recommend this movie because it is one of my favourites lol. I made Bryan watch it and I am sure he can tell you that he was not disappointed.





5. Titanic- Some people actually really hate this movie, but I just think it is such a fantastic love story. Plus I seriously love Kate Winslet and Leonardo DeCaprio, I just read that she is younger then him and in the movie he looks WAY younger!! Anyways, I can't really go into much detail here because I am fairly certain you have seen it, other then Becca... Anyways, I am not sure exactly why I love it so much but maybe I am just a big big sucker for extremely romantic love stories. However, I think the best part and the worst part is the end, it is sad but then you just kind of see how strong their love really is..... I am such a freakin sap.







Anyways!! I will get into my next 5 favourites the next time. For now. I'm out. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Very Own Eulogy and Obituary.

This may be a morbid one! I had to write my own eulogy and obituary for a class! Enjoy! Obituary: Shelby Robyn Collett, 23, of Calgary, Alberta passed away on November 12, 2015 after fighting a very long and hard battle. She was born on January 25, 1992 in Drumheller, Alberta, she was the only daughter of Ralph Collett and Yvonne Comstock. She graduated from Strathmore High School in 2010 and was in the middle of completing her teaching degree at Mount Royal University. Shelby is survived by her parents, her grandparents, George and Jewel Comstock, her sister Paige Severtson (Brad), her brother Casey Collett (Pam) and her nieces and nephews, Dayne, Kali, Carson, Grady and Lila. Along with numerous special aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.  A celebration of Shelby's life will be held in Hussar, Alberta on November 17, 2015 and Shelby made a request that bright colours are to be worn as well as that in lieu of flowers please make donations to a charity of your choice.

My Biggest Fears.

So, I was having a tough time coming up with ideas for my blog and my sister sent me a few ideas that I could use and one of them was phobias, so that made me think about everything and it made me realize that I have a few fears in my life that really really scare me. Also, I am gonna try and get pictures for this blog as well.... but it will freak me out so I hope you realize what I am going through lol.  I will start with the least and end with the biggest fear! Here we go! =) 3. Clowns. OMG. Please do not laugh because I am not kidding. I am petrified of clowns. I have no idea why but they scare the shit of out me. I have this fear that I am going to be locked in a carnival or something and the only things around are clowns. I remember one year we went to Screamfest and there was a clown walking around and I looked at it and thought to myself... he is gonna come up to me I know it. Well what do you know, as we are waiting in line he comes up behind me and whispers in my ear. To

My Top 5 Actresses!

So, I was thinking the other day about blog posts I could make, and I figured, why not give you my top 5 favourite movies, songs, actors and actresses! So, to start it off.... my top 5....Actresses~ 1. Scarlett Johanssen - I have always loved her, even when I saw her for the first time in Eight Legged Freaks, one of my favourite movies she has been in was Scoop, and of course Iron Man. I did like her in the Avengers, however I felt that she wasn't necessarily the best "Russian" they could have gotten. She did do well as Black Widow though. When her and Ryan Renoylds got married, I was so happy, they seemed like they perfect couple and I really liked them both as actors. She has such a classic look about her, it is wonderful. I feel like the thing with her, is you either LOVE her or you really HATE her! I think she is very unique and a wonderful person for young girls to look up to. 2. Amy Adams- How could you not love this red headed beauty! She is fabulous an