Skip to main content

...Hmm!

Well I havent written in here for awhile! So now that I have some free time I figured why not now! Well, recently I just graduated from school, last Thursday actually!!! I am so happy to be done for the summer but I am going back in September, I feel like people think I am gonna be in school forever! Who knows maybe I will ;) But I told my Dad seeing as how my brother and my sister never went then its only fair I get to go 3 times instead of only one. I really wanted to go away for school... Specifically to Newfoundland to spend the year there for school and with one of my best friends Becca. It made me really sad that I couldn't go... But they told me that the Education Degree wouldn't transfer back to Alberta. Which really sucked! Another one of my best friends is moving away too... It's really tough. I am happy that she is getting away but honestly I am so jealous... I wish I could just get away for awhile.  If I had the money there is no doubt in my mind I would go with her. But maybe I can visit at least. That would be really nice... I wish her the best of luck, I will miss her more than she knows but I will always love and support her in her decisions. I just hope she comes back!!

Nothing else is really new with me, just a confused, lost 21 year old. Nope nothing new. I think that's what I miss most about being a kid... Not having to worry about anything, thinking that no matter what, everything will be okay. But I am just kind of taking everything as it comes, and seeing what happens... I am starting to think that, I just want to live my life and the people who support me will be there and the ones who wont, don't have to do a thing but walk away. I have spent WAY to much of my life doing things and not doing things because of other people and I am soo tired of trying to please everyone. So...So tired... But! Such is life I suppose right? Meh! Everyone wants to get away sometimes, but most people don't have that option. Maybe when I am done all this upgrading I will go stay with my friend for awhile... That would be pretty awesome I think.

Do you ever have you cell phone beside you and it just keep beeping or blinking and you just want throw it out the window? Or tell everyone you lost it so they wont text you anymore? There are people I really love talking too... But there are some I really don't and they just don't seem to get the hint of me never responding. Silly humans.

 I went for a job interview on Tuesday that I am really hoping I get!!! So if you read this, please cross your fingers for me!!!! I have also gone through this phase where I go to sleep at like 9 but then I wake up at midnight completely awake! So, that is really annoying and I am very thankful that I don't have school....

Also! I wanted to share my favourite song lately, I listen to it on repeat honestly. I am sure everyone has heard it but it is the best. I do wish it was my life.


Thats all for now guys... Thanks for reading <3

xoxo -Shelb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Very Own Eulogy and Obituary.

This may be a morbid one! I had to write my own eulogy and obituary for a class! Enjoy! Obituary: Shelby Robyn Collett, 23, of Calgary, Alberta passed away on November 12, 2015 after fighting a very long and hard battle. She was born on January 25, 1992 in Drumheller, Alberta, she was the only daughter of Ralph Collett and Yvonne Comstock. She graduated from Strathmore High School in 2010 and was in the middle of completing her teaching degree at Mount Royal University. Shelby is survived by her parents, her grandparents, George and Jewel Comstock, her sister Paige Severtson (Brad), her brother Casey Collett (Pam) and her nieces and nephews, Dayne, Kali, Carson, Grady and Lila. Along with numerous special aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.  A celebration of Shelby's life will be held in Hussar, Alberta on November 17, 2015 and Shelby made a request that bright colours are to be worn as well as that in lieu of flowers please make donations to a charity of your choice.

My Biggest Fears.

So, I was having a tough time coming up with ideas for my blog and my sister sent me a few ideas that I could use and one of them was phobias, so that made me think about everything and it made me realize that I have a few fears in my life that really really scare me. Also, I am gonna try and get pictures for this blog as well.... but it will freak me out so I hope you realize what I am going through lol.  I will start with the least and end with the biggest fear! Here we go! =) 3. Clowns. OMG. Please do not laugh because I am not kidding. I am petrified of clowns. I have no idea why but they scare the shit of out me. I have this fear that I am going to be locked in a carnival or something and the only things around are clowns. I remember one year we went to Screamfest and there was a clown walking around and I looked at it and thought to myself... he is gonna come up to me I know it. Well what do you know, as we are waiting in line he comes up behind me and whispers in my ear. To

My Top 5 Actresses!

So, I was thinking the other day about blog posts I could make, and I figured, why not give you my top 5 favourite movies, songs, actors and actresses! So, to start it off.... my top 5....Actresses~ 1. Scarlett Johanssen - I have always loved her, even when I saw her for the first time in Eight Legged Freaks, one of my favourite movies she has been in was Scoop, and of course Iron Man. I did like her in the Avengers, however I felt that she wasn't necessarily the best "Russian" they could have gotten. She did do well as Black Widow though. When her and Ryan Renoylds got married, I was so happy, they seemed like they perfect couple and I really liked them both as actors. She has such a classic look about her, it is wonderful. I feel like the thing with her, is you either LOVE her or you really HATE her! I think she is very unique and a wonderful person for young girls to look up to. 2. Amy Adams- How could you not love this red headed beauty! She is fabulous an